In addition to the three weekend rallies sponsored by Harbinger, we also desire to serve the extended Christian Community. We seek to serve Ministers who need times of solitude to refresh themselves before the Lord. We seek to serve churches that need a location for conferences, retreats, and fellowship opportunities to build and strengthen their congregations. We also desire to serve other Christian groups who might wish to use these wonderful facilities for purposes consistent with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus and the goals of the Harbinger Bible Conference. We encourage other Christ-centered groups, churches, and organizations to contact us regarding use of the grounds for Vacation Bible School, meetings, Sunday School picnics, men’s & ladies retreats,church leadership conferences, youth retreats, and other events.
Our facilities are spread out over 15 acres and include the following:
- 250-seat capacity sanctuary
- 150-seat capacity dining room with a full kitchen, commercial sized dishwasher, ovens, grill, and convection oven.
- 18 double-occupancy guestrooms and two dorm areas are available on the grounds. The guestroom beds have pillows, blankets, and comforters to make you comfortable, but you will need to plan to bring sheets, pillow cases, towels, and washcloths. We can house approximately 50 people for overnight stays.
- All buildings are insulated and have heat, electricity, hot water, bathrooms, and showers.
- Campsites are available for tents or RVs. Some have electric, water and septic hookups.
Many dedicated friends and supporters have worked together for over forty years to develop Harbinger as a place of worship, ministry and growth in Christ for the Christian community.